With the changes to General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), we’re required to clarify what personal information we hold about you, why we store it and how we store it
Regarding reasons for processing, GDPR sets out 6 reasons why data may be processed. These are:
- Consent (when a data subject gives consent)
- Contract (in order to be able to deliver or enter in to a contract)
- Legal obligation (where the law requires it)
- Vital interests (to protect someone’s life)
- Public task (to perform a task in the public interest or for official functions)
- Legitimate interests (necessary for your legitimate interests unless there is a good reason to protect the individual’s personal data which overrides those legitimate interests)
We collect data via these methods:
- Through hard-copy evaluation forms at our events
We collect data for these purposes:
- To keep audiences informed about Hammerpuzzle news
- To collect feedback and map audience reach of those that experience our events
We do not pass on your data to third parties in any circumstances
- You have the right to have your data removed from our records at any time without explanation.
- You have the right to request the data we store on you at any time without cost or explanation.
- We use your data to send you relevant news about Hammerpuzzle or to evaluate our work.
- This policy is drafted in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation. We actively monitor current data regulation and update our data policy where necessary.
- Any storage of data is kept in password protected systems.
- We keep your email address and name in a password protected document so that in 5 years we can contact you and check if you still want to receive updates from us.
- You have the right to unsubscribe and have your data removed at any time, free of charge and without explanation.
For any queries about how we store data or suggestions of ways we can improve our data collection, please contact [email protected]
- Our hard-copy and digital evaluation forms are very important to the development of Hammerpuzzle and to our funders and sponsors. On our evaluation forms we will ask you a number of questions about our work and collect some of your data.
- At most we collect your name/organisation name, email address, ageand postcode through our online and offline evaluation forms.
- We collect your postcode so that we can map our audience reach but do not publish individual postcodes anywhere online or offline. This data may be shared with our funders and sponsors. This presentation of information will never be linked to any other personal identifying information e.g. your name.
- Your name and email is never published anywhere, but is kept in a password protected document for administration purposes only.
- If you provide us with feedback, we will ask for your consent to use this feedback publicly on social media platforms or our website. We will not share your feedback publicly without your consent to do so.